Are you ready for the Midwest’s construction and design show of the year?
Officially supported by Mayor Johnson, Chicago Build is back at McCormick Place on Oct 11th & 12th, bigger than ever before! Join us for an unmissable two days of incredible content, entertainment and networking, including the USA’s largest networking event for Women in construction!
Gain access to 400+ incredible speakers across 12 conference tracks, AIA CES workshops, 250+ exhibitors, live demos, Government Hub, Architect's Hub, entertainment, DJs, networking parties, live music and much more!
Join the community and network with thousands of contractors, architects, developers, realtors, civil engineers, government, suppliers and construction professionals.
Here's a glimpse of all the exciting new features:
● More Entertainment & Networking Parties: The Midwest’s biggest Festival of Construction puts on show-stopping entertainment, live music, DJs, networking parties, and many more immersive experiences
● Brand new Digital Construction Stage: For the first time, Chicago Build will have an entire stage dedicated to Digital Construction. Hear from digital leaders at AECOM, Clayco, Arup, Gilbane Building Company, HKS, Savills, AECOM Hunt, Stantec and many more A dedicated Architecture Stage: Two days of interactive panel discussions with the Midwest’s leading firm including Arup, Perkins&Will, Gensler, DKR Group, Lamar Johnson Collaborative and HOK
● Marketing & Skills Hub: A brand new hub focusing on marketing strategies, skills and development will provide attendees with valuable insights into marketing their construction businesses and improving their skill sets.
● 250+ Exhibitors: Immerse yourself in the latest products, innovations and projects across the industry
● Co-Working Lounge: Need to log into your emails, take a break or a place to recharge your devices? The lounge is fully equipped with charging points and work stations ensuring you stay connected and productive
● Architects Hub: The hub has doubled in size with Perkins&Will, Lamar Johnson Collaborative, BKV Group, CRTKL, DLR Group, Norr, Palma, Ryan, PappaGeorge Haymes, Charles Vincent George Architects, Cook Architectural Design Studio, Cordogan Clark, detaiLAB, NDC+ and many more showcasing their latest projects and designs
● Government Hub: Learn of the latest contract opportunities with the City of Chicago Department of Procurement Services / Housing / Transportation / Planning & Development / Water Management, Chicago Fire Department and Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
● Chicago Food & Drinks Trail: Who doesn’t love free food and drink? Pop along the delicious gourmet trail for samples from local restaurants and vendors
Chicago Build is the perfect platform for anyone working across the AEC industries to join a larger community, exchange ideas, and drive innovation in the Midwest.
What are you waiting for? Register your free tickets and start planning your visit today: www.chicagobuildexpo.com/whats-on
Wed, Oct 11: 9:30AM - 5:30PM
Thurs, Oct 12: 9:30AM - 4:30PM
Venue: McCormick Place, Hall D2, Lakeside Center Level 3
What’s on: www.chicagobuildexpo.com/whats-on
Speaker line-up: www.chicagobuildexpo.com/speakers
Conference agenda: www.chicagobuildexpo.com/conference-agenda
Exhibitor list: www.chicagobuildexpo.com/meet-our-exhibitors
Networking events: www.chicagobuildexpo.com/networking-hub
Official government support: